Monday, March 17, 2014

Nicole by Opi Nail Polish Roughles in shade "On What Grounds?"


                          


I received this full size bottle in my Ipsy bag for March. I like "different" colors of polish so I really liked this robins egg blue shade. The texture I was not so sure about. Hence the name "Roughles".When it dries it kind of resembles sandpaper to me, of course it doesn't feel near as course. At first I was not sure, but the texture grew on me. It looks really neat and different than the run of the mill glossy stuff. It seems to have pretty good staying power I have showered and done some manual labor and only have a few chips here and there. The application was very simple, no problems at all. Dried quickly between coats, I did 2 coats. I have yet to remove this, so I can't report on the ease of removal. I am a bit nervous that it may be a bit of a task if it is anything like removing glitter polish which I loathe!! I will update this when I do remove it and let you know. Also, I cannot find a link with a price for this polish anywhere. I will continue to search. It is supposed to be in stores in March, I have read ,and also that the price point will be from $7.99-$10.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment