Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Goody TangleFix Gentle Detangling Brush~~~~~~~~




So I saw a product similar to this on YouTube after watching my current favorite video blog "LeighAnnSays". Hers was actually called the Tangle Teaser. Now, I wanted it. My problem is when I want it, I want it ASAP. So on a trip to Wal-Mart to pick up groceries I mosied on over to the brushes and found this very similar product The TangleFix, so I grabbed it, because I NEEDED one, like immediately (lol). I have recently added heavy blonde highlights to my hair. Since doing this, after every shower my hair is SUPER tangled. It literally would hurt to brush my hair and I could tell I was damaging it severely. SO I was super pumped to try this after my shower. So on my towel dried hair I tried it & was pretty much amazed at how well it did. It took me about less than half the time to brush my hair and it was painless! I don't know how it works but I am in love. I have also used it on my dry hair and it makes it SOOOOO soft. LOVE THIS THING!! (Can you tell?) I was thinking it would be great for a child with longer hair too. It has softer bristles than a normal brush and they are different sizes. There will be a row of tall bristles and then the next row is a bit shorter. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart for $7-$8, however the link I am posting is from Target, when I look for the product online at WM it says only available in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment