Saturday, February 22, 2014

Favorite product for February so far~~~~~~

*Maybelline Instant Age Rewind/Eraser Dark Circles/Treatment Concealer in the color "Brightener".
The name is a million miles long, but it is AMAZING!!! You can get it for around $8-$9. I got mine at Ulta. I don't particularly think I have dark circles under my eyes. However, I saw tons of people using this in makeup videos on YouTube as a concealer and a highlighter. So many in fact, that I decided to try it myself. I love it. I don't have to use much at all and it covers amazing well. It comes in an assortment of colors, this being the lightest. This color may not work for you if you have a darker skin color, however I am very fair so it is perfect for me. I use it under my eyes, on my cheeks to cover redness, and I usually dab it onto any blemishes that pop up or dark spots I see. I also use this on the bridge of my nose, cupids bow, and to highlight some on my forehead. I dust a little Ben Nye Cameo powder (I will do another post on this) on top to set it and it lasts ALL DAY!! HIGHLY recommend this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment