Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ben Nye Luxury Powder in the color Cameo~~~~~~

This is a new purchase. Ben Nye has blown up due to a picture that Kim Kardashian posted showing how she highlights & contours her face, in which she uses Ben Nye Banana Powder. You should know that the "banana" in the title refers to its color, so it has a yellow tint. That makes it better for darker skin tones, not fair skin tones such as myself. Fair skin tones would do better using the Cameo shade. I paid around $20 for this large size which will last quite awhile because you need VERY little. I apply it with a fluffy powder brush after I have done my normal makeup routine. I purchased it online at Camera Ready Cosmetics. It took quite awhile to receive but anyway...it is good stuff. It will keep your face matte all day, which I need because I am extremely oily!! You can purchase this in smaller sizes. This is the largest size.

No comments:

Post a Comment